Monday, September 13, 2010

Bride (and family) feedback!

Gold Coast wedding

A family of the bride sent me some photos of the wedding I did on Sunday, and it was soooo beautiful.
The bouquet was cream, soft pink and medium pink hand-tied round bouquet with some green berries and vines.
Gold Coast wedding
Girly pink bouquet

Mmmmmmm, so girly. :) It was a really really cute bouquet.
And the flowers look so good in the sunlight.

Here is a part of the very lovely comment she sent me-
"You did a GREAT job yesterday. The hair circlet was everyone's favourite, even my mum liked it. Haha. Thank you so much!!"  -Asuka, sister of groom

Thanks for the photos and congratulations!!!

For info about wedding flowers, please don't hesitate to contact me.
info@sugarbeeflowers.com.au

Youki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...