Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gold Coast Magazine - mentioned by the bride

In the current issue of the Gold Coast Magazine, Sugar Bee Flowers was mentioned by a bride. :)
I couldn't get my scanner to work properly.. so here's half of that article!


What the bride said in the magazine:
Youki from SugarBee Flowers did the most beautiful bouquets. i asked for flowers in deep red and pink tones for me, and white for the bridesmaids, not too stiff but a slightly messy look and Youki widely exceeded my hopes and expectations! They were absolutely gorgeous, and I actually cried a little when she delivered them. 


You can get the magazine at any good newsagencies.

For wedding flower info and quote, please don't hesitate to contact me - info@sugarbeeflowers.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...