Monday, January 3, 2011

Hydrangea wreath

Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a relaxing and fun break over Christmas & New Years.
I'd like to say a big thank you to all who supported me in 2010, and I look forward to helping more and more people this year in 2011. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy year!!

I wanted to share with you a love heart today as my first post of the year. 
Love heart hydrangea wreath that is.

Hydrangea wreath
I don't usually use blue (mostly because there are not many blue flowers out there!), but to see the beautiful contrast with the brown on the branch and the blue/purple of the wreath was absolutely amazing.
Recommended for weddings! Imagine getting married under this..so cute! 

Youki
www.sugarbeeflowers.com.au
info[at]sugarbeeflowers.com.au

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...