Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mixed yellow wedidng bouquet

First of all, let me just start with the flood that happened last night in Toowomba and flood threats around Brisbane today. I hope no other lives are lost, nor major damages are caused. I feel very sad and useless just watching this happen on TV. I have donated what I can and now wish for the best for the people in the area..

I had a wedding at Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise today which cheered me up quite a lot.
The bride had chosen bright, happy, mixed yellow bouquet - which was I think a fantastic choice for a rainy day like today.

Wedding flowers - mixed yellow

Mixed yellow bouquet

Flowergirl's hair circlet

Bright mixed yellow bouquet

Chapel arrangement
I actually wan't able to deliver the flowers personally today because of Bell's Palsy I got a week ago which was extremely disappointing.. I wish the bride all the best!! xxx

info[at]sugarbeeflowers.com.au
www.sugarbeeflowers.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...