Friday, November 5, 2010

Cream & yellow bouquet

I made a bouquet for a photo shoot today. I went for cream and yellow.
Although I wanted to use dark cream with silvery foliage, the foliage weren't available due to all the rain and storm we had a few weeks ago. It killed all the nice flowers and foliage. :(
Normally, flowers come out when they are supposed to, but when so many flowers & foliage become unavailable due to weather, you start to really appreciate the grower and the mother nature nurturing plants to be used for all the special occasions in life.
At the same time, I feel really sorry for the brides who could not get their first choice of flowers..

The photographer's (KG photography) photos are not yet ready, but here is a photo I took myself.
Antique style photo - cream and yellow bouquet, calla, David Austin, billy button and lisianthus
For wedding flower info, please don't hesitate to contact me -
Youki  info@sugarbeeflowers.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...