Friday, July 8, 2011

S&A's wedding in Brisbane - photos by SilverEdge Photography

I've finally moved to Melbourne VIC - Took us 3 days to get here and our things are arriving tomorrow so we should be able to settle in a bit better very soon! 

I've received some Gorgeous pictures from Sophie at SilverEdge Photography
These photos are sooo beautiful, fresh & professional - I'm in love with SilderEdge already! 
Please visit their website & facebook page ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/SilverEdge-Photography/188187340107?ref=sgm

Sophie & I both agreed that Sarah and Aiden was the cutest couple! 
I feel so blessed to have been able to make their wedding flowers :) 



Pink, orange & white bouquet


Pink, orange and white bouquet

Pink, orange and white bouquet 

Bridesmaids bouquet with orange and pink flowers 

Bridesmaids bouquet with orange and white flowers 


I had a few enquiry about weddings in Melbourne already! Thank you everyone :) 

Youki xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...