Sunday, March 4, 2012

Peach, white and cream wedding at Werribee Mansion

This wedding was such a sweet one. White/cream for the bridesmaids, peach/white/cream for the bride.
The colour combination was so cute but not too sweet.

white, cream and peach bouquet with dahlias, lisianthus, roses hyacinth and dusty miller

white, cream and peach bouquet with dahlias, roses, hyacinth, lisianthus and dusty miller

white, cream peach bouquets

bridal bouquet & bridesmaids bouquets


white and cream bouquet with roses, lisianthus, dahlias, hyacinth and dusty miller

buttonholes and corsages

Congratulations R&C! 

I'm off to Tassie from tomorrow for a week. 
Haven't had a holiday in a few years, so I'm quite excited! 
I've got my internet with me, so I should be able to return your email (if you send me one) but it might be slower than usual. 

Will let you know when I get back! 

Youki 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...