Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2nd in Top Gun Australian Wedding Florist Competition!

Happy 12-12-12!

I found a wonderful news in my mailbox yesterday - that I came 2nd in Tesselaars "Top Gun" Australian Wedding flowers competition!

http://www.tesselaars.com/_blog/Inside_Flowers/post/2012_Wedding_Flowers_Competition_Results/

I didn't even think I'd win anything out of all those beautiful pictures so it was a really big surprise for me.

Thank you Tesselaars!!

This won't change anything though.

I'd still get worried about supply of flowers,
I'd still get worried if the bride will like the flowers,
I'd still get worried if the flowers have survived if it was a real hot day.
There is always room for improvement in anything I do.

Thank you for all your support - I will just keep doing my best in what I do. :)

Youki x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...