Friday, August 16, 2013

Flowers and Ninja

WHAT a glorious day today was! (except the wind)
I can smell spring in the air! Beautiful! 
For some reason I don't have many spring weddings booked this year. I have some exciting changes coming up for Sugar Bee Flowers so maybe it is my destiny to concentrate on those things... maybe? I don't know.. I think I'll buy flowers anyway to play with them. hehe I really can't do without touching flowers. 
"I must have flowers, always, and always" - this is my absolutely favorite quote! 

Winter/spring bouquet with poppy pods, lisianthus, stock, carnations, sweet peas, blossom

Winter/spring bouquet 

jar of winter spring flowers - camellia, sweet peas, Daphne, jonquil, babies breath and scabiosa pods 


Oh yeah, this is my flower loving gorgeous pup, Ninja. :) He chews on the flowers I drop on the floor. Especially the ones with branchy stems.

Sugar Bee Flowers
Youki :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...