Monday, December 9, 2013

Native wedding flowers at Sutherland Estate Winery in Dixons Creek

I've heard all about it - but when I went there for the first time, I was blown away with the beautiful venue!
Stunning view, amazing venue/cellar door, beautiful staff... I could've stayed there for a few hours if I was allowed to. (but as with all other wedding suppliers, you have to disappear without a trace before everyone else arrives. sniff*)   I'm looking forward to working with Sutherland Estate for many more weddings to come. x

Native bouquet

Native buttonholes
I don't use much natives, but when I do, I keep falling in love with them.
They are bold, they are beautiful! They make such a statement. 
I somehow thought they were green, brown and gold, but there are many other colours and some of the textures and shapes are so amazing - there is nothing else that can create that special feel that natives create. 

Native wedding table flowers

Native wedding table flowers

Native wedding for wishing well table

Native wedding cake

Native wedding


Native wedding 

Such amazing wedding! Congratulations to K&C! x 

Find me on instagram - @sugarbeeflowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...