Sunday, March 2, 2014

Recent work

Hmm. February had been a busy month for me.
When I'm busy, and because I pour so much of my time, attention and effort into Sugar Bee, my mind start to wonder. 


Wondering is what my brain does best I think. 



And it's good and bad. I tend to over-think and over-analyze things. 


To stop my brain from over-thinking, I've been playing with flowers. (not an order, but just making things for myself)


Which puts my brain to a rest. I usually don't over-think when I'm making flowers. I feel the flowers, not think them.


But making flowers adds to the busyness of my life and it's what I do for work so it kind of doesn't make sense....... Oh well. Life is probably not supposed to make clear sense anyway! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...