Friday, February 25, 2011

pale pastel round bouquet/arrangement

Here's the one I made today, which was cute, fluffy and princess-y!
It would match any weddings - beach, garden or vineyard. :)
Soft pastel bouquet with dark cream, cream and white

Round soft pale pastel bouquet with dark cream, cream and white rose, mini rose, hyacinth and carnation

Round bouquet with cream rose, cream spray rose, white carnation and white hyacinth
Please don't hesitate to contact me about your wedding flowers!
Please note that I am only taking Gold Coast weddings up until the beginning of June.

Youki
info[at]sugarbeeflowers.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, I found useful information on topics. I actually benefit from the blog, thanks for sharing.

    Valentine's Day Flower Delivery

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...