Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vibrant orange and yellow wedding bouquet

After a long break from weddings (It was so quiet January and early Feb!) I had a very happy, vibrant wedding today.

Orange, yellow and greenery bouquet


Orange and yellow wedding bouquet 

Orange and yellow wedding bouquet

Buttonhole with orange rose
I LOVED the contrast of green and orange. It was so vibrant, lively and fun! 
It was my birthday today and it was really nice to work on a wedding on my birthday. :D

Now I'm getting ready for the Valentine's day. Keep the orders coming please! 
Taking orders Sunday and Monday too! 
Valentine's day flowers can be delivered anywhere on the Gold Coast and South Brisbane. 
Feel free to contact me. :) 

Youki
info[at]sugarbeeflowers.com.au
0412302345


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...