Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Green Cymbidium and succulent bouquet

This wedding was at Stradbroke Island. The bride chose a really nice mix of colours and I think it matches the beach theme perfectly! 

Green cymbidium orchids and succulent

Green Cymbidium orchid and succulent bouquet 

Succulent for hair :)  
I had the last weddings on the Gold Coast last week.
Thank you Gold Coast for being so great! I had a great time working in floristry industry up here in QLD. 
I will continue with Sugar Bee Flowers in Melbourne from next month, which I am really looking forward to.. :) 
I'll keep sharing the flower photos with you. Thank you so much for all your support!! 
Look forward to helping lots of brides & grooms in Melbourne!! 

Youki 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...