Saturday, June 11, 2011

Snowberry bouquet & feedback from bride

Snowberry bouquet 
It's so very cooooooold on the Gold Coast. In fact, it's only about 2 degrees warmer than Melbourne.
If I can do it here, I can do it in Melbourne too. Haha

I have had some very lovely comments from past brides.. I'll share one with you today.


Yooouuuki!!I didn't get a chance on the day to say thank you so much for the flowers.Honestly, they were even better than I was expecting!!! I didn't get to see the tables/reception set up until early evening and it was breath taking and your flower arrangements had a lot to do with that. They were gorgeous!! So many people commented on them.I couldn't stop saying how gorgeous they looked!! We just got back from our honeymoon yesterday and it was so, so awesome! Felt like we were gone for months. I left my bouquet in a vase before I left and I can't bring myself to throw it out!! So, yes, it's safe to say you did an absolutely spectacular job - you really went above and beyond and we can't thank you enough!Are you still moving to Melbourne?? If so, I hope that goes well for you - I know you'll do great wherever you go. Thanks, thanks, thanks!Kelly

It mean a LOT to get a really lovely feedback from the bride.. Thank you Kelly..!!!
Thank you to all the other brides that sent me really lovely feedbacks too!! Love you all!!

Youki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...