Thursday, November 10, 2011

Flower demonstration & small arrangement making class

I went to a lovely group of Japanese cultural & parmaculture group today, where I had the opportunity to do a flower demonstration and a little lesson for making a small floral arrangement into an oasis (flower foam) .

It was very interesting - due to the nature of the gathering, ladies were into organic/biodinamic farming and gardening and many ladies had already experienced flower arrangement/Ikebana before. So there was something to learn for me too.
Eventually, I want to grow the flowers and greenery used in any Sugar Bee Flowers design (weddings, classes, home & corporate flowers..) may become possible with the help of these ladies. :) :) :)

Anyway, here are some photos.
arrangement class

Bouquet I have made for demonstration :) isn't it goegeous

kids flower arrangement

kids flower arrangement

garden rose bouquet




What a fun day :)
Contact me if you want someone to demonstrate & experience flower arrangement at your party in Melbourne.
I take mostly kids parties, but can certainly consider ladies parties.

Youki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...