Saturday, November 19, 2011

Antique pastel bouquet

I can't believe I forgot to share this with you! 
This is a mixed bouquet with roses, carnation, ranunculus and some other garden flowers + ivy. 
The varigated colours in ivy is just spectacular - it almost looks fake.

Actually, I find it interesting that when I have some gorgeous flowers and greenery in my hands, people say 
"Wow, that is so beautiful!! Are they real?" 
...Does that mean they think artificial things are more beautiful??? 

Anyway, enjoy the pictures :) 

roses, carnation, ranunculus and other garden flowers bouquet

Add caption

roes, carnation and rununculus bouquet


Mixed antique pasted bouquet with roses, carnations, ranunculus and other garden flowers

Please don't hesitate to contact me about your Melbourne wedding flowers! 
Youki @ Sugar Bee Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...