Thursday, December 1, 2011

White cream bouquet

Sneak peek of bouquets from a professional photo shoot today!
Keiichi from Studio Aqua Photography did the photos for me, which I'm super excited about.
He was my photographer when I was on the Gold Coast - we both moved to Melbourne since then :)
Keiichi is an excellent photographer and he is doing great deals for wedding photography.
Please check out his webpage!

These are the pictures I took, I'll share with you some professional photos when I receive them. :)

2 types of lace were used for the stem - for the extra elegant touch! 

White and cream bouquet

White and cream bouquet

White and cream bouquet

White and cream bouquet

Youki
Sugar Bee Flowers - serving all over Melbourne, Yarra Valley, Dandenong ranges..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...