Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pastel wedding at the beautiful Stones of the Yarra Valley

I've got many bookings for weddings at Stones Of The Yarra Valley but this was the first time I've been there to set up a wedding. Everyone had told me how beautiful it is there, and it surely didn't disappoint one bit! It was in fact much more impressive than what I thought it'll be! No wonder everyone is raving about it.. it's absolutely stunning. 

This was a pastel theme wedding with a hint of blue to match the bridesmaids dresses.

pastel wedding bouquets
We went with pastel with both ceremony and the reception flowers 
Ceremony flowers at the Stones of the yarra valley 

Ceremony flowers at the Stones of the Yarra Valley 
Cones of petals :) 
Reception in the stables was just incredible! 
Clusters of jars at reception


 So sweet :) I love pastel flowers.
Congratulations to L&J!!!

Sugar Bee Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...