Saturday, January 11, 2014

Yellow, grey and white wedding colours at ALTO

My brain has been on a holiday mode for some time, but it has finally woken up to be motivated to do some work! Flowers are, and have been my passion for a long time but it's a bit hard to keep up when there are wedding flowers to work on, every day, consecutively for 5 days... My nerves and adrenalin got me through the weddings and all of them turned out beautifully.  (and thus my brain just went into a holiday mode after those weddings were done) This one was one of them.

Yellow, grey and white bouquet

The theme colours were yellow, white and grey and the flowers used were unique and textural. 
I used Kangaroo paw, pompom chryssie, poppy pods, succulents, dusty miller, calla lilies, veronica, billy buttons and brunia. They worked perfectly together. :) 



The tables were not set up yet when we arrived at the venue but here are the table flowers we made for this wedding using similar flowers to the bouquet.

I was so looking forward to see ALTO, and it did not disappoint.
Such a gorgeous, modern, spacious venue right in the middle of the city!


More pictures from 2013 coming soon!

Youki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...