Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas is coming to town

Hello there! With Christmas a week away, it's sure starting to feel like it now.
I've finished my shopping, and I've sent all the gifts and cards to my international friends, so all I need to do now is to just wait till Christmas arrives! Woo-hoo!
(Oh yes, and I have to do the Christmas flowers next week. :) which is always lovely. I love doing gifts as much as weddings)

I've got 2 weddings this weekend (today and tomorrow) - I look forward to sharing the photos with you!
Here's a photo of white peony bouquet from the other week.
Peony has now finished.. but dahlia will be coming soon which is super exciting!!
Sugar Bee Flowers:  White peony and David Austin bouquet
Youki 
info[at]sugarbeeflowers.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...