Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gift posy

Hello! I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas despite the weather on the Gold Coast.
I don't mind the rain (I actually like the rain) but not 10 days in a row! :-S
It's amazing how much it can rain. Where do all the rain clouds come from??

gift flowers, sugar bee flowers
Anyway, I wanted to share with you this pic of the gift posy I have done few months ago, and it's my wallpaper at the moment.
This is one of my absolute favorite. 
The contrast of colours is perfect, there's lots of texture and the shape is uneven - which appeals to me a lot. :)
*sigh* I love flowers.

info[at]sugarbeeflowers.com
www.sugarbeeflowers.com.au
{I do flower delivery anywhere on the Gold Coast, delivery of flowers to Northern Gold Coast including Oxenford, Coomera, Upper Coomera, Helensvale, Coombabah, Labrador, Hope Island, Guanava, Maudsland, Pacific Pines Most Welcome! Delivery is $10 + the cost of flowers starting at $40}

Youki 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...