Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bride's feedback

I had another lovely feedback from the bride yesterday which I wanted to share with you. :)

Sugar Bee Flowers bride's feedback
Sugar Bee Flowers pic from the bride :) rose bouquet 


Hi youki,

I just wanted to send you a quick email to thank you so much for doing my Wedding bouquet for my special day. I absolutely loved it. It was such a pleasure dealing with you and wonderful that you were able to deliver the flowers to me on my wedding day. I will always make sure I recommend you to as many people as I can.


Thanks again

Kim



Thank you Kim! You look amazing! 


I love getting feedbacks from the couples. It's so special.
I'll try to share as many feedbacks as possible with a consent from the bride. :) 


Youki 
info[at]sugarbeeflowers.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...