Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just playing around

With my gorgeous left over flowers of course :)
Pinks, oranges and white - Colourful bouquet with greenery 

Round colourful bouquet with white, pinks and oranges 
The first one is a naturally clustered & unstructured colourful bouquet with greenery.
Second is a round bouquet with no greenery.
They certainly have different appeal.. It's hard to say which one is prettier but If I was getting married, I would probably choose the first one..
Which do you prefer? :)

Youki
info[at]sugarbeeflowers.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, I found useful information on topics. I actually benefit from the blog, thanks for sharing

    Valentine's Day Flower Delivery

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have written actually an overall quite useful blog. I was searching for such blog since long. You can make your loved one's without visiting them just send them beautiful gifts and flowers fill their day with happiness.

    Florist Blackburn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...