Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Family portrait with flowers :)

These are photos from my family portrait :D These were taken by the very talented Atsuto from Kitanobo Photography. We had so much fun at this shoot!
We went to Tamborine Mountains - which is my favorite location on the Gold Coast.
We didn't even realize, but it was so Autumn up in the mountains! It's not down where we live. :(
It's so lovely to see the different colours of different seasons - It's so good for the kids too to see the different colours and experience different textures.
I'm really looking forward to experiencing 4 seasons when we move to Melbourne in July!!

Pink, apricot, yellow and cream bouquet 

White and silver bouquet with long trialling ribbon 








For any flower needs, please don't hesitate to contact me :)
info @ sugarbeeflowers . com . au

PS Don't forget! I'm moving to Melbourne in July 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...