Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flower arrangement for the kids

I went to teach the kids at Whispering Gully Child Care Centre some flower arrangement this morning!
It was so fun watching the kids do the arrangements :)

First, I did some demonstration,


 Then let the kids do the arrangement, and what fun they had!





.

Tada~!  




The kids did a great job! I would love to go show kids how to do flower arrangements again. :)
I would do kids flower arrangement birthday parties too when I move to Melbourne!

For your flower needs, please contact me :)
info at sugarbeeflowers . com . au

Youki

2 comments:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Gift basket Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am hoping to host some kids flower arranging workshops. here in Guernsey.I’d be glad to here any tips and pitfalls you’ve learned.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...