Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ice cream bowl arrangement

Hi guys. :) Second post in a day.

I made this arrangement last night into my new, big ice cream bowl. (which is what I've requested for a mother's day present)
Now, I always tell the bride who want to use tulips, that tulips grow. And this is what I'm talking about..
ice cream bowl flower arrangement - at night

ice cream bowl flower arrangement - in the morning

ice cream bowl flower arrangement
Do you see what I mean? 
Tulips grow towards the light and they grow so much even in a few hours! 
They'll be nice in an arm sheaf (so it's not so obvious when they grow) and for a winter wedding, because they don't grow as much in cool weather. 

Youki 
info at sugarbeeflowers . com . au 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...