Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Flowers vases and pots

I can't express in words how much I love flowers.. hope you can see my passion in the designs!!! 

Pastel bouquet for a special wedding this week. :) 
Pastel wedding bouquet with roses, anemone, ranunculus, sweet peas and lisianthus

I now do gift flowers; flowers can be delivered anywhere in the Yarra Ranges and Maroondah areas.
Please order from my webpage: www.sugarbeeflowers.com.au OR by calling 0412-302-345
Credit card payment can be accepted from 16th September! (still in the process of setting up)
Gift flowers for delivery

Gift flowers for delivery 

Magical flowers in the shop; they are straight from the markets. Gorgeous!

This week, I've had a shipment of vases and pots from Japan.
These are all available for sale/hire. Please contact if you are interested in any of them!
Vases and pots

vases and pots 

Vases and pots

vases and pots

With the new shop, there are so many things happening and I'm very excited. :)

Youki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...