Saturday, September 7, 2013

Setting up the shop (still) and a gorgeous window decal design!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. 
I've got a few things done for the shop; finished the painting with hubby, then transported all the vases and shelves into the shop and have pretty much finished with the setting up (there's a few more things I have to buy but that will have to happen later) 

Rustic setting; front window; old wooden boxes and flowers
I CAN'T WAIT to have some clients over for wedding flower meetings, send out gift flowers (which by the way I have started already. Please contact me if you want to send flowers to Yarra Valley, Yarra Ranges and Maroondah areas), and maybe run some workshops while enjoying the wines of the Yarra Valley in this shop. It's a big enough space for all that to happen. :) YAY!

ranunculus and thryp

Day in a shop, shadow..

Nosegay or mini posy in a jar, bells, ranunculus forget-me-nots

jug of flowers in white green and orange

Oh yes, and I had the window decal designed the other day by Miss Envylope. 
Sharon was so good at capturing what I wanted and created this fabulous piece. 
I can't wait to have this on my window. Gorgeous!!

Typography for a shop window decal; sugar bee flowers

So many things are happening now - I'm receiving a big shipment of vases from Japan next week which also I can't wait to receive. So many things I can't wait about. :) How exciting!! 

Sugar Bee Flowers
Youki 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...