Monday, March 14, 2011

Pink and white wedding

This is another wedding from the weekend. It was absolutely fabulous!
I had a lovely feedback from the bride, which was really special. :)

I was super super busy so I didn't have time to take a proper photo of the bouquets and buttonholes..
But I was able to take the photos of the reception flowers!

Head table arrangement
Guest table arrangement

Wedding reception flower arrangements

Wedding reception flower arrangements - pink and white
It was a beautiful wedding at Coolibah Downs, Nerang. It's such a shame I didn't have time to take photos of the bridesmaids' bouquets!! grrr...!
Champaign roses - bridal bouquet


Look forward to sharing photos of next week's wedding! 

Youki 
info[at]sugarbeeflowers.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...