Sunday, March 20, 2011

Purple unstructured bouquet

Hi! I'm so so excited to share these pics with you!
This is what I made for fun with my left over flowers.
I hadn't been making messy bouquets for a while, and I was getting a little bit bored with the neat structured round bouquets I though I'd make something for myself.
Now, this is really ME.:D

purple messy bouquet

Purple messy unstructured bouquet
Messy unstructured purple bouquet

Messy unstructured purple bouquet


Mmm.. So cute! So sweet! I love this bouquet and it's all mine. hahaha
Feel free to contact me about your wedding flowers.
I'm taking QLD weddings until July, then moving to Melbourne at the end of July.

Youki
info[at]sugarbeeflowers.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...