Monday, April 1, 2013

Native + Gold rose wedding at Emu Bottom Homestead, Sunbury

King protea native bouquet and David Austin rose


Natives buttonholes





Natives guest table centrepieces

Native guest table centrepieces



Bridal bouquet table centrepiece

This special wedding was at gorgeous rustic venue Emu Bottom Homestead.
Meeting the bride and groom seemed like my meeting my long time friend; they were so lovely! It was such an honour to be doing their wedding flowers. :)
The wedding initially was going to be mainly roses, but the bride decided to go with more natives, which I think was a very good choice considering the setting and the whole atmosphere. It would have matched her wedding dress very well too!
I don't usually use natives (for no particular reason - just don't get many orders for them) but it was so nice to revisit the beauty of these. So bold, colourful, textural... I love them so much!

Huge congratulations to M&S!! xxx

Youki
www.sugarbeeflowers.com.au





PS - sorry about the watermark. I thought I will not do it again but I found a pinterest pin of my own work but was listed as someone else's work. I decided to not complain since it was only 1 photo, but certainly didn't feel very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...