Sunday, April 7, 2013

White & Yellow wedding at Zonzo!















This beautiful wedding was at Zonzo in Yarra Glen.
When I delivered the bouquet to the bride, she was stunningly beautiful - these are the moments when I think I'm so blessed to be doing this job.
Yes it is a lot of work and sometimes I only get 3 hours sleep - 3 days in a row, and only get to eat 1 meal in a day along with 5 cups of coffee... - but it's all worth it. :)
I'm so lucky to be immersed into this world of love, beauty, excitement and happiness.

Congratulations S&S! It was a dream to be working with you!
I actually felt like pinching myself when you said "Basically we are not going to tell you how to do your job"
I'll remember that for the rest of my life!! :D hehe

Youki
www.sugarbeeflowers.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...